? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

At Last

Here are pictures of what I've been up to in the last... however many days since I last posted.
I can't claim that I did the floors and carpet myself... but I did paint and move furniture and clean clean clean!

Our new floors (post flood) are laminate. I'm really happy with them. Easy to clean and very durable, crucial characteristics in a house with small children.

The little hands and feet aren't some wild-modern-art, they are plaster molds of Cameron & Eli's feet and hands at two weeks old.

10 comments:

The Tarbet Family said...

Hey it looks really good. Very neat and clean. . . I love the hand and foot molds. Very cool. Nice flooring and everything. The yellow works. Very calm shade not overpowering. Very nice!!!

Sara said...

I absolutely love love love the yellow. Yellow happens to be my favorite color even though I mostly decorate with blues. I think yellow brightens up anything...moods, days, atmospheres. The floors are great too. We are planning to change the floors in our house once we get there and settled. We figured the renters probably aren't taking care of the carpet anyways. LOVE IT!

George and Caralee said...

Love the yellow. It makes the room bright and appear larger! Great choice! Where's the cute table you refinished? I like laminate floors as much as real wood.

SarahAnne said...

Love it! I painted my son's room a soft buttery yellow (Havana Cream from Home Depot!) and have loved it so much. It's a great color!

Chandra said...

I love the red accents on the yellow wall - very cute! I think yellow always makes everything cheerier.

Sarah said...

That yellow is very Cheery! and I mean that in a good way. I love how far the furniture has come as well.

Unknown said...

I really like how it makes it look so full of light. How fun. I know who to call when I decide to paint my house, he he.

Brit said...

I love the yellow wall. It is just enough color to maake the room pop without making it feel overdone.

Oh, and I copied your separate blog idea for my crafts/cooking. Remember copying, is a form of flattery!

Brenna said...

I love the room...it looks great!

Wendy said...

The yellow is beautiful! I love it!