? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Glitter is soo IN

I've jumped on the glitter band wagon. I love this stuff! I was really feeling the need for a craft so I called my crafting mentor, Krista. (I use the term "called" loosely, we have a unique method of communicating.)



Step 1: Cover styrofoam shape with mod podge. (Original instructions said to use a spray adhesive, which works well on smooth surfaces but Krista suggested mod podge, and I think it works better for rough surfaces.)

Step 2: Cover with *SPARKLES!*

To really get the full effect you need to see Krista's.

1 comments:

Krista said...

They look cute on the blocks! I like the contrast of colors.