? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Project

I love completing a project. This one has left me a little unsettled because I need to put a knob on the drawer and because there is no sense putting in back in our room because it will just have to be removed at carpet-laying time. But anyway.


Before:


It required primer. I did it the lazy-girl way, with spray paint primer. It's so easy to do when you have a few minutes here and there during the day.

A fresh coat of paint can make a garage sale bargain feel new and personalized.




When my house gets put back together I'll post a picture of the table in its proper place. I am thinking cute old-fashioned clock and lamp on top?

4 comments:

Krista said...

It looks great! Love that color!

Sarah said...

Way cute. I wish I could find cute garage sale things like that.

Wendy said...

I love the color. Nice job.

Brit said...

I saw the newest glitter post a few days ago and thought that was the newest and didn't see this post until today... I love it! The color is fantastic.