? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, January 26, 2009

step by step

http://www.boldervisions.net/kblog/2008/09/11/creepy-craft/

This is Krista's post of our original wood block project. She gives a pretty good summary of how to make them. I don't think she will mind my referral to her blog.

1 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Thanks for posting that! I hope I can squeeze in some cute blocks before V-day!

By the way, I just sent an invite to my blog via your jojo email. I thought you were a reader! Sorry! If you want me to use a different email for ya, just let me know! Stop by sometime!