? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, January 23, 2009

latest installment in the holiday block collection

You might think that making these blocks gets old... on the contrary it gets better every time. These are my favorites so far.

7 comments:

MKB said...

Love them. They are way cute!

Sara said...

very cute. Where do you get your letters for the blocks?

SarahAnne said...

I want to make some for me! How do you do it? I'll peruse your blog and see if there are instructions.

Chandra said...

We need to get together so I can get my craft on with you! You always have such good ideas!

Brit said...

Oh J'adore! They are fantastic.

Sara Anne said...

are those little rinestones on the M? too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello, you don´t know me but I love craft things! and I am looking for some new ideas... I just got into your blog because of the block´s idea with the word "Amor"... how do you make them? I would love to do it.