? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Last Halloween Craft

A Halloween idea the day before Halloween. Really helpful. I did these today with Cameron's preschool. They are empty Crystal Light canisters, wrapped in gauze, with little paper eyes.

No wiggly eyes, we all know why.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Cute cute cute!!!!! You must drink a lot of Crystal Light?

Wendy said...

Super cute mummies! I love that idea. I just threw away a canister like that, and just before I tossed it in the garbage, I tried to think of something creative to do with it, and couldn't come up with anything. I will be sure and save the next one, though!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

This is such a great blog, Jo. Great ideas.