? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Easy Peasy

This idea was not my own. (They never are.) I got it from a new favorite blog called The Inspired Room.
But it was the easiest thing I have done all day. (Busy day!)
The Happy Halloween sign isn't my creation. It was done by Nikki for our card swap that I mentioned last month.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Very cute!! Will the candy still be edible if you don't burn the candles? I am all about edible candy, you know....

JoJo said...

Yes, I am definitely planning on eating the candy post-halloween. (Assuming it lasts that long.)

Unknown said...

That is way cute. My kids would definitely be tempted by the candy, but I might have to try it anyways.

Gibb Family said...

i checked out that site and i love it!!! thanks

Wendy said...

Such a cute idea! Thanks!