? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Creative Wall Art

I am not an artist. I don't say that to be modest. Even Cameron gets confused trying to figure out why my "elephant" looks more like an airplane. But I can paint geometric shapes on a canvas. (With the help of stencil.)

I did these awhile ago but this blog was hurting for some more posts. You can see that I got my inspiration from the shower curtain. Not fancy, but hey- it's just a bathroom.

Then I did a clock to match. It's pretty basic, but my aim here is to provide ideas. Those who are blessed enough to paint without stencils could really show me up. (They were just blank canvases from a craft store. ) Any questions? More ideas at Michael's.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE how the clock turned out! It looks awesome. Great ideas!