? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, September 5, 2008

Grommets!

My sister Adri is quite the home decorator. She made some curtains for her kitchen and she told me it was very simple so when she was in town I had her and my Mom help me, and it was very simple. I just measured and cut the fabric to the size I wanted. Which turned out to be too small but the fabric was on clearance and I only had enough to make decorative curtains. Meaning they don't cover the spanse of window when pulled closed. But they are sheer anyway, so no matter.

I just sewed a hem around three sides and the doubled the fabric over a few times on top, for strength. It just has to be wide enough for the grommets. If I had done this project after I had this blog I would have taken step-by-step pictures.

The grommets are really easy to attach. You just measure and mark where you want them, cut a hole and they just snap together. Ta-da!
They aren't great. Second rate at best.

1 comments:

Krista said...

Jo, you really don't give yourself enough credit. I love the curtains - wanna help me make some?