? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Card Swap

This month for our card club we decided to try something different for Halloween. There were a lot of really cute projects but I think I better get permission before I post them on here. This one was mine, it was a pretty simple, one sheet of paper folded into a bag. You can see where I copied it from right here.

Perfect for a few Reese's peanut butter cups! I didn't put any candy in yet since Halloween is still a month or so away.

3 comments:

Krista said...

very cute! Is the Halloween part a stamp?

JoJo said...

Yeah and the "swirly" is a stamp too.

Jamie H. said...

It was so cute!! I thought that everyone did a great job!! I think we are going to try to get a small group together to do something similar for Christmas, if you are interested!