? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Grocery List

In my list of 101 things about myself on my other blog I mentioned my categorized grocery list. I had a few requests for it so I put it on google docs. It is loosely based on the layout of WinCo in Meridian, but they occasionally change locations of products and I haven't been very good about adapting my list because I practically have it memorized by now anyway. But here it is if you're interested. Much thanks to Laura who gave me something to start from. (Can you tell how I'm totally into the hyperlink thing?)

And I hope this works because I have never used google docs before. Give me some feedback so I know if it's connecting for ya.

6 comments:

Krista said...

Well, shoot, I really wanted to see the list! I couldn't get google docs to work for me. It told me I didn't have access. Hmmmm....

JoJo said...

Thanks for the feedback, I think I fixed it...

Krista said...

WOW!!!! Now that is a grocery list! I think I should try this and see if it keeps me from wandering and straying from what I really need. Thanks for sharing.

Gibb Family said...

Thanks! I've been wanting to find one. I always seem to forget something.

Jamie H. said...

Thanks! You ROCK!!

Laura said...

Glad to see you're using it. I'll let my Mom know she's famous! It is certainly a life saver, isn't it?