? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stuffed Zucchini


I'm not sure I undersad the spelling of this vegetable...but anyway. These are actually zucchini squash, but it works for regular zucchini too.
Ingredients:
4-6 zucchini
1 cup dry bread crumbs
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 finely chopped onion
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup grated parmesan (another food with an odd spelling)
Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Cut each zucchini in half and add to pot. Cook until tender, 5-10 minutes. Drain the pot and scoop out the "flesh" of the zucchini, making a boat.
- Combine zucchini flesh, bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, onion, salt, and half of the parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan on top and bake for 20 minutes.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I have to try this!!! YUM!

Wendy said...

looks so yummy! I got a bunch of zuchinni from Brian and Em, so I will definitely be trying this one!

Angela said...

This looks so delish! I saute my zucchini over the stove in olive oil and garlic, then sprinkle with seasoned salt and parmesan cheese. I will try this recipe. So yum!

Oh, and I love your ribbony blog header!

Anne said...

With 4 zucchini plants, I need all the recipes I can get! Thanks, this looks like a good one to try!