? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 29, 2008

More zucchini!

Brit got me the book Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld for Christmas. And although I have my doubts about Jessica Seinfeld (wife of Jerry) actually cooking there are a lot of good ideas in the book. She suggests making vegetable purees to use in recipes and so I took a couple of my zucchini squash and chopped, steamed and pureed.



The next step in measuring it into little bags and freezing it. I'll be sure and share when I use the puree in a recipe.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Whew! I thought you were going to say that you hid some zucchini in the brownies! Or did you?

Krista said...

Hey! You fixed the spots on the ribbon...how did you do that?

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

I puree the zucchini for that chocolate chip/pecan cake. It freezes great and then you can fix it out of season.
Also, I have a friend who cooks with pureed zucchini for her diabetic husband. She uses it instead of oil.

Kim and Sean said...

How fun Jo, I love reading things like this. great idea for a second blog. I will look forward to reading all your great ideas.