? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, August 21, 2008

For Starters

Richard had several binders left over from his CPA study course and I used one to make this book. I just mod-podged the cover on and tied a ribbon around it. I've subscribed to various magazines over the years and when there is a recipe/craft/article I really like I cut it out and put it in here in a page protector.

The flowers are from my own flower beds. That is quite an accomplishment for me!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, look at all of your cute projects!! You are so crafty and creative! I had no idea! This is a fun, cute blog you've begun. Looks great. I will put you on my links list on Creative Homemaker. I may have to feature you from time to time you know!! Keep up the great work, and keep sharing your fab ideas! Love them!! Okay, we are kindreds... I do the same thing with the mag article I find too. I have a binder too (that's not as fab as yours) and rip out stuff to put in protective sheets. Okay, I will do a post about it soon! Oh, and wait til you see another fab idea I found having to do with coupons!