? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Bissel gets the Gold

I first borrowed a carpet cleaner like this from my in-laws, then from a friend. It worked well both times so my mom and I went in together and bought this one. It's my new favorite domestic appliance. It hadn't been too long since I last cleaned the carpets but this is what the water looked like when I finished just half of my bedroom.
It was both very satisfying and very disgusting. (And also a little embarrassing now that I'm sharing this...) I love clean carpets. It makes the whole house smell nice. There really is something gratifying about having the house a little cleaner in some way.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, your carpet looks fantastic! I want one of these! I don't know why we chose such a light color for our carpet. It ALWAYS looks dirty.

MKB said...

I want one of those but then I would be afraid of what the water would look like after we cleaned our carpets. I used my sister's when they had one and I wanted to barf every time I cleaned the carpet.

Jamie H. said...

You know.. it LOOKS like a great carpet cleaner, but I might need you to come and demonstrate it on my carpets to REALLY sell me on it!! (J/K..but really I am jealous!)