? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, February 21, 2009

card club February


Richard said this card looked very "spring-ish". I didn't do that intentionally, but I won't deny that it was probably my subconscious speaking out.

3 comments:

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

I get compliments every time I send someone one of the cards you made me. I would love a set of the thank you cards you have shown. can I order a set?

Krista said...

Very cute. I don't know how you keep coming up with such cute designs. I just don't have that in me.

Brit said...

I really like the design and the colors. Yesterday was really sunny out and I kept thinking of your post and saying, "February teaser." Maybe if you make enough bright, springy cards the sun will come out...