? ??????????????Let's Party? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (38 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 8564 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Orange? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 2648 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lightning Sun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (39 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, February 14, 2009

another homemade gift



I made this apron with the help of Krista. (And the sewing machine of Krista's. Thanks.) It was pretty straight forward and I think it turned out so cute I had a hard time parting with it.

6 comments:

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Jo, I am so impressed with your provident projects and how well they are turning out. You are welcome to use my machine any time. It's old and not the top of the line, but you could even take it home for periods of time if you want.

Wendy said...

What a cute apron! I love the ric-rac on the edges.

Sara said...

Jo- I remember a promise you told me you had made once to Ricard before you were married I believe. That apron would be perfect!

Jamie H. said...

Jo...another cute project! I would LOVE the pattern, if you and Krista are willing to share it!

MKB said...

LOVE IT!

Bunnell's said...

I love it...Do you have a pattern?